Call us : 022-67706000/67706001/67706002/09821794000 / 08097603033

Name Change advertisement in Newspaper after Marriage Online.

Get your Name Change advertisement Publish after Marriage in Indian Newspaper (Specially for Ladies)

We Guaranteed Best Lowest rates & Simple booking system, for any assistance Call on: +91 9821794000.

Our simple Ad Booking procedure: Just Email us or Take a Photo copy of Affidavit or Gazette by Mobile and send on Whatsapp no: 9821794000 & Pay By Cash or Online by Credit Card etc & Get Relax. Your ad will be published Next day in any of the two newspapers combination.


Get your Name Change We Book your Surname change or Name Change advertisement after marriage in Newspaper in all the following cities :












Madhya Pradesh



Other Cities

Changing Surname or Name after Marriage or divorce for Ladies in India.

In India, the women change her surname or last name from Maiden to Spouse surname. But to get it done legally to be noted for Passport, Pan card and other document kindly follow the needful mentioned below. The procedure is really simple & Easy.

  • » After marriage get your marriage certificate done, from the state you are residing in, It’s the first and the foremost step for Name change after marriage. Marriage certificate is considered as a proof for marriage.
  • » Make affidavit from a Public notary for the name change. Kindly Make a Sample format mentioning the Old Name & New Name, Basic Details, therein mention your specific reason for changing your name. Get it notarized by the Advocate .Finally Preserve the Notarized Copy for Further Reference. Click here for format.
  • » Make a Official announcements through Publication in newspapers. The Affidavit copy & advertisement copy of newspaper is taken as a legal document for a name change for documents like Pan card, Bank Accounts, Passport, Insurance etc. The advertisement has to be published in two languages. One in a major circulated English daily and another in any Vernacular daily of your choice.

Call or whatsapp on +91 9821794000. Or Mail the affidavit copy. Check the Name change advertisement sample.

May be it is not compulsory, But will be useful to be done after marriage to avoid any future trouble.

We Guaranteed Best Lowest rates, call us for any further assistance on +91 9821254000. We will be glad to help you. is basically an advertising agency providing Change of religion & Name advertisement in Local / Regional / National Newspapers in India.

We provide suggestions & Ad sample for Change of religion & Name advertisement. Through Client can rates & Special Offer and same time can book the advertisement Online & pay Online by Credit card etc. Kindly check the FAQ Page for any assistance on Name Change advertisement in newspaper.

E-mail Your Affidavit / Gazette Copy On Our ID :
Call Us On: +91 9821984000 / +91 9821794000 / +91 9821061330

Please feel free to call for any query or Changes.

enquire for affidavit/gazette
Sample of Name Change Ads
I have changed my name from Dattaram Laxman Sawant to Amit Laxman Dattaram as per the affidavit.
I have changed my name from Salman Rashid Shaikh to Saleman Rashid Shaikh as per affidavit dated 6th Dec 2012.
I have changed my name from Venky Raman Joy to Venkat Raman Joy as per Govt.of Maha.Gazette no.(XXXX)
I have changed my name from Deepali Khanna(old name) to Deepali Tanwar(new name) as per Maharashtra Gazette No.(X- 000000).